In no particular order:
1) Invoice Reader’s Digest (Canada) for work this month, and possibly berate them for two missing payments.
2) Feed the cats my mother-in-law left with us by mistake when she moved to B.C.
3) Feed the guinea pigs.
4) Feed myself.
5) Gush over this snippet of e-mail from a former student: “Hope you’re enjoying the summer. I gotta say, your Data Accessing class is proving to be one of the most useful courses ever.”
6) Finish a screenplay review for TriggerStreet.
7) Start a treatment for the next rewrite of “101″.
8) Brush teeth.
9) And maybe even shower.