To close a number of outstanding issues:
1) The kids did finally get paid, and I met Josa in person. Each kid received $250 Cdn for one day’s work. I could have quiblled that Children Two and Three worked two days, but I didn’t want to completely alienate Josa or the producers.
2) I still haven’t fetched any mousetraps.
3) The toe is coming along nicely.
4) I wrote my portion of the Will and Sylvia story for the collaborative script project at the Screenwriting Life. I spent my pages trying to tie things together, but I may have only succeeded in adding a new twist.
5) The lab at Concordia worked fine Monday in JOUR 319, but Wednesday in JOUR 202, I couldn’t get the projector to work. After class, I found Simon, the TA, who informed me that they have discovered that the ceiling-mounted projector freezes up. Only unplugging it will reboot it. It’s a good thing I have a few strapping young lads in my classes to reach it for me.
6) Soly hasn’t written back after my offer.
7) If you use Safari 10.3.1 on OS 10.3.9 and Blogger undergoes maintenance, you need to close and restart your browser to get www.blogger.com to show up again. Clearing your cache won’t help.